Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I'm lovin' it....

The cats prefer to eat pretty early...earlier than I like to get out of bed. Who needs an alarm clock when you have four pesty cats!? Every morning, they stampede down the stairs at even the slightest hint of my heading in that direction, running under my feet and knocking over picture frames as they take a shortcut over the bookcase. Then they swarm around their dishes and yell until I get there... It's the same routine every morning, no exceptions. You would think I never feed the poor darlings!



And what happens when we leave food unattended at the kitchen table early in the morning? The cats assume it is for them, of course! And I was really looking forward to the breakfast burritos the guys left for me when they went to class yesterday morning...if only I hadn't been half asleep when Kyle told me he would leave them on the table (you know, the same one that doubles as a cat bed...)

Apparently they were delicious...



Perhaps they should have gone in the fridge...or at least on the counter!
Serves me right for sleeping in, I suppose...first come, first serve!

....and despite the fact that they ate all of my breakfast, they still insisted that I come and feed them immediately. Precious...

1 comment: