Thursday, November 10, 2011

Things that make me happy...

My beautiful home (soon to be more beautiful with new siding!)..
And the view from the front porch on a beautiful day.
In no particular order....






This bedroom I saw in a magazine... I painted mine to match, but it's still a work in progress..

My husband working hard, even through dinner...
my husband taking some well-deserved relaxing time...
and my husband doing what he loves.


Seeing the "Twilight" series dominate the "worst books" list

My cute chicken tea-pot...
And the way it makes my kitchen cute

This bumper sticker that reads: "Guns kill people like spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat". Ha!




And then enjoying it with a delicious breakfast
 


















Putting delicious things in my coffee...






Seeing the junky Taurus with a "for sale" sign,

And driving the new car, instead!















 And, of course......

Brisa in a box.....

















And Bella in the same box!







5 comments: