Thursday, September 23, 2010

The results are in!

Here are the results of last weeks poll:

9 people voted, there were 14 votes all together (since you could choose more than one)

What is the best way to deal with poorly behaved cats?

-6 people said "Trade them in for a dog"
-3 people said "Lock them outside"
-2 people said "Sell them"
-2 people said "Shower them with Affection"
-1 person said "Beat them"

So the most popular action would be to trade them in...well, I didn't trade them but I did add a dog! It seems to be going well so far....
Those of you that voted "Lock them out" have got it right... I locked Bella out on the front porch in the cold a couple times when I got sick of her peeing on my things. Apparently the porch was enough...she stopped.
Surprisingly, showering them with affection (my personal favorite technique) did not come in last place, as I expected! Most people seem to think it doesn't work...curious. Apparently it is slightly better to hug them than to beat them. Does that rule go for children, as well?


3 comments: