Thursday, September 30, 2010

Crispies love Clowns

Last month, Bella found this little clown doll in a box in the spare bedroom...she carried it around with her for days! I spent a lot of time redressing the thing, since she had pieces of it spread throughout the house...it lost its hat and pants a lot. I've never seen a cat become so attached to silly things like that. She is picky about it, too...she wont play with just anything. She dug to the bottom of a large box to find this silly old doll and refused to share it with anyone.She kept it near her at all times...

Bella went through this stage where she only slept on the floor between the bathtub and the toilet. She was there every time I walked in, no matter what time of night. So imagine the surprise I got when I walked in expecting to see a sleepy eyed Bella staring up at me, and instead, there was only this:

Call me crazy...but it was a little creepy.

As for Bella...she came back in, eventually....then it looked like this:


Silly Pep...

I eventually got sick of seeing the thing all over the house, so I took it...
I'm sure she will find something new to annoy me with soon, anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious. That Pep is a naughty one. What a character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww..you took it? That's so sad.

    Maybe she left the clown to guard her spot. Or maybe the clown is supposed to keep watch for something. Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete