Thursday, October 21, 2010

Silly Slumbers

Wow! I haven't blogged in a few weeks! The Crispies have been busy giving me lots of material lately, so I think they are trying to tell me to get on with it...

I will start with this:


The last couple of nights, I have been looking at sleeping arrangements of all my furry friends. This is where Beau Bear would sleep if he were allowed to choose...unfortunately, we don't have room in our bed to sleep comfortably with a squirmy 100 pound dog. We usually let him join us for a movie before bedtime, and sometimes in the mornings before we get up. He is really great at cuddling! 

When he is not on our bed, he sleeps next to it. He has his own dog bed, but....


Bella really likes it.... 


So Beau has to sleep on the floor. He doesn't seem to mind. 
Such a gentleman! 

As for Brisa....I found her sleeping UNDER the bed. 

She never ceases to surprise me with her weirdness.
I don't know why she likes it under there...maybe she actually likes her own smell (and boy, does she stink) ....because the bed skirt encloses her in it. Eww. Again...weird.

I don't know where Number 2 has been sleeping...sometimes he sleeps on me, until Number 3 comes along and bullies everyone else off the bed.. She always sleeps right next to me (and takes up more space than you could imagine!) The two of them aren't really into companionship with other animals...
Lately, Numbers 2 and 3 have been huddling together, which I assume must be because of the cold since this is definitely NOT normal behavior for them....

It's really cute though!! 

1 comment: