Tuesday, October 4, 2011

In other news...

I knitted my very first sock!

Here it is on my foot....


I'm wearing it around the house...and maybe I look silly wearing just one sock...but that's alright, because one warm foot is better than two cold feet!

It took me exactly one week to do this one, start to finish, so I figure I can probably get the next one done in a just few days (since I'm an experienced sock knitter now!!), minus the time it is going to take me to untangle this mess:


You didn't think the girls would let me get away with having all this yarn in the house, did you?
 They had a blast with the ball that I left on the kitchen counter... what made me think it would be safe there, I wonder?

They had fun helping me knit, as well...they are both very fond of this new hobby.

Now, on to sock #2!


1 comment: