Thursday, December 2, 2010

Aaaaand, we're back...

Oh! How time flies...It has been almost a month since my last post! I just can't seem to find the time for blogging, lately, but the Crispies are urging me to continue. So here is a quick look at some things you may have missed over the last couple of weeks........

The Crispies got a new catnip pillow, which they promptly tore to pieces. I stuffed it all back in and re-enforced the stitching :)

Numbers' 2 and 3 have still been cuddling...it is so strange to see them together that I ALWAYS take a picture!

My darling pets were without me a lot last week...I am sure they were devastated.

We put plastic on some windows to help insulate. It was shredded within the first hour.

Bella had and "accident" in a waste basket. I thought she was cute curling up in it at first (hence the picture)..but she is habitually naughty.

The cats double as fashionable outer-wear in the winter. Here, we see my handsome husband modeling the new line of fur scarves. They are all the rage this season.

I pulled this out of Brisa's forehead. Yes, it is an entire claw.

It belonged to Number 2...he didn't even try to hide the evidence of a fight. The large scratch on his nose gave him away immediately.

I tried throwing away an old nasty toy of Beau Bear's. He never, EVER used to touch it..but he still dug it out of the trash, and now constantly tries to convince me that he loves it. 

And, of course, not a week passes when the demon cats don't break something.  This week, Bella beheaded Saint Joseph. Truly evil.

1 comment:

  1. Wow darling. That is a really good update. I feel like I was there.

    ReplyDelete